Ring in the New Year with confetti, cheer, and lots of laughter! These out of the box celebratory cascarones are perfect to use when the clock strikes zero. For more DIY videos, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
1) Break open end of eggs with spoon, and empty content into a bowl (save for another purpose).
2) Mix vinegar into a bowl of water and place in empty egg carton.
3) Rinse the empty egg shells in the mixture and allow to dry.
4) Prepare dye solution by emptying an entire packet of Kool Aid in a glass.
5) Fill glass with water and stir.
6) Submerge egg shells until you achieve desired color, then spoon out and allow to dry in the empty egg carton.
7) Fill egg shells with confetti.
8) Cut foil or tissue paper into small squares.
9) Brush decoupage glue around opening.
10) Cover opening with a piece of tissue paper or foil, and allow to dry. The glue will dry clear.