These DIY cement candle holders are functional, stylish, and couldn't be easier to make! For more DIY and recipe ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
DIY Cement Candle Holders
1) Mix a small amount of the cement mix according to package instructions.
2) Spray the inside of the exterior mold and the outside of the interior mold with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Fill the exterior mold 3/4 of the way with the cement mix. Press the interior mold into the cement mix. Gently but firmly bang the exterior mold on your work surface to remove air bubbles. Set aside and allow to dry overnight.
4) Once dry separate your cement tea light holder from the molds. If desired, clean up edges with a metal file.
5) Spray your tea light holder with a clear sealant and allow to dry. Place felt feet on the underside of the tea light holder to protect your surfaces.
You may opt to sift larger rocks out of your cement mix for a smoother surface.
Protect your hands and wear rubber gloves while mixing the cement.