Don't be so quick to throw out old fabric scraps! Put them to good use and create a wacky and unique bib. For more fun DIY projects, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
DIY Crazy Patchwork Bib
1) Download and cut bib pattern.
2) Machine sew fabric scraps together.
3) Create an 18”x 9” piece of patchwork fabric.
4) Select a single fabric for bib back.
5) Lay front and back fabrics wrong side together.
6) Pin template to fabrics.
7) Use sheers to cut around template.
8) Remove template.
9) Re-pin fabrics.
10) Begin sewing at end of one neck tie.
11) Straight stitch around edge leaving ¼” seam allowance.
12) Zig-zag stitch over straight stitch to reinforce.