Show everyone how sweet you are with this sugary accessory. This DIY is the perfect way to enjoy this delicious candy without the sugar rush. For more DIY project ideas, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
DIY Lollipop Clips
1) Fold felt in half and cut out a circle.
2) Cut yard of twine.
3) Finger knit the yard of twine, knot off at both ends.
4) Glue one end of the twine to the back of a circle (hot glue gun works best).
5) Wrap twine in a circle, gluing along the way until all of the felt is covered.
6) Hot glue the circle to hair clip.
7) Press firmly while drying.
8) Enjoy the lollipop! Don’t forget to keep the stick.