Whooo's hungry? Get creative with your sandwich making and learn how to make an owl sandwich. This DIY is a hoot! For more DIY project ideas, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
How to Make An Owl Sandwich
1) Spread a thin layer of hummus in the center of a slice of bread.
2) Place sliced zucchini on top of the hummus.
3) Place second slice of bread on top of the zucchini and use a circle cookie cutter to cut through the sandwich. Remove excess crust away.
4) Cut out a triangle at the top of the sandwich.
5) Slice off the top of a single piece of provolone cheese. Place the provolone on top of the sandwich.
6) Take a slice of American cheese and use the heart cookie cutter to cut out hearts.
7) Place the heart cut outs on top of the provolone.
8) Using a large milkshake straw, cut out circles in the American cheese and place on the bread just above the provolone.
9) Grab a piece of seaweed paper and use the smiley face hole puncher to cut out the owl’s nose and eyes. Place the cutout eyes on top of the American cheese circles.