Turn any ordinary glass vase into a one of a kind decoration with this DIY Yarn Wrapped Vase. For more DIY and recipe ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
DIY Yarn Wrapped Vase
1)Cover the bottom 1-inch (approximately) of the vase with double sided tape.
2) Pull some length of string from the spool and secure the end to the base of the vase.
3) Wrap the string around the base and then continue spiraling up the vase. Tip: Make sure to pull the string taught and to keep each layer as close as possible to the previous one.
4) When necessary, pause wrapping the base and apply more double sided tape to the surface.
5) When you reach the top or if you would like to change strings, simply cut the string and finish wrapping to desired endpoint. Note: a small dot of quick dry glue may be required to adhere the end of the string firmly to the vase.
6) Fill with flowers, place on a table and admire your work.