How To Build A Kitchen Pantry
1. Assemble the metal shelf according to its instructions.
2. Add wood slats on each shelf to cover the metal hardware.
3. Fill shelves with kitchen essentials.
1. Put heavy appliances on the bottom shelf and lighter snacks above.
2. Place dry goods in decorative baskets and glass jars.
3. Store serving bowls and dinnerware at eye level for easy access.
4. Arrange bottles and breakables on a top shelf to avoid any accidents!
5. Keep cleaning supplies out of kids reach by storing them on the very top shelf.
6. Hang "S" hooks on the sides of the pantry for extra storage.