Whether you're babysitting or just can't adult anymore, these paper hats are the perfect way to celebrate your inner kid and unwind after a long week. For more DIY project ideas, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
How to Create Paper Hats
1) Take a single sheet of newspaper folded on its natural creases and then fold the corners toward the middle to create a triangle.
2) Fold the bottom flap up and then flip the hat over and fold the other side’s bottom flap up.
3) Put a little dab of glue to hold the front flap to the back flap.
4) Decorate the hats with markers or glitter while you cut out the feather and or skull and crossbones templates.
5) Trace the templates onto decorative paper and cut out the shapes. Note: templates can be printed directly on the decorative paper to omit this step.
6) Fringe the feathers with fringing scissors (plain scissors work just fine, it will just take a few more snips!) and finish with glitter if you like.