Learn how to slice and dice avocados like a pro with this easy-to-follow tutorial. For more recipe videos, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
How to Cut an Avocado
1) Use a sharp knife to cut all the way around the pit.
2) Twist the two halves apart.
3) Hit the pit with your knife to embed the blade.
4) Twist the knife to remove the pit.
5) Slice the flesh of the avocado without cutting through the skin, and use a large spoon to scoop out the slices. OR: Scoop the avocado out and slice, and then slice in the opposite direction to make small cubes.