Watch out Frosty, there's a new snowman in town! This adorable DIY is the festive ornament your Christmas should include this year. For more DIY videos, subscribe to the Kin Community YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
1) Turn one sock partially inside-out.
2) Place a larger Styrofoam ball in sock toe.
3) Position smaller Styrofoam ball on top of the larger one.
4) Cut two pieces of string.
5) Use one piece of string to tightly tie between the two Styrofoam balls (the head and body of snowman).
6) Use the second piece of string and tie above the small Styrofoam ball (the head of the snowman).
7) Trim the ends off of both strings.
8) Fold ribbed sock opening down once.
9) Cut a piece of red ribbon for a scarf.
10) Loosely tie in between the two Styrofoam balls (around the snowman’s neck).
11) Cut off excess ribbon and fringe the scarf ends.
12) Cut a rectangle of felt for the snowman’s hat.
13) Wrap around the top of the small Styrofoam ball and pin in the back. Pull the front of the felt down and pin 1/2 inch up.
14) Fold up felt to create hat brim.
15) Tie thin ribbon around the top of the hat and knot in the back.
16) Create a hanging loop with the thin ribbon and tie off.
17) Pin buttons down on the front of the body.
18) Select pins for the eyes and nose and pin into face.