Welcome to the very first episode of Wearapy! Jeannie Mai talks with cancer survivor and overall bawse, Hilary, about how to style color, textures, and shapes to ENHANCE her mood and confidence! Subscribe to Hello Hunnay: http://bit.ly/HelloHunnay
Welcome to Wearapy | Hello Hunnay
The links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, Hello Hunnay will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Styling a Low-Cut Top
- Wear a fun bralette with thick straps underneath and shift the top to the side to give it an off-the-shoulder look.
- Or layer it with a thin racerback turtleneck to give it a rock n' roll edge (opt for a lighter color to soften the look) and pair with skinny jeans.
Styling a Form-Fitting Top
- Embrace your shape!
- Avoid underwire and try a triangularly shaped T-shirt bra. A T-shirt bra that's correctly fitted will vanish under your top and offer a minimized look to the bust.
Styling a Sequin Top
- Pair with a light denim jacket and tuck tank top into an A-line midi skirt or a longer maxi skirt to give you an hourglass figure. Add a great chunky belt to play off the pattern of the top.
Styling an Oversized Top
- Tuck the front of the oversized top into your jeans and let the back tail out to create a high-low look and show off your shape.
Styling with Bright Colors
- Pull in fluorescent colors if you want to give yourself a little yahhh... It could be an earring, a headband, or a fun skirt. Pair with neutral tones to give it balance.
- Makeup is the easiest way to incorporate small color into your wardrobe. Add a pop of color to your look with a fun and colorful eyeliner.