Get To Know Your Indoor Plants
- Absorbs air pollutants - keep near your desk!
- Fast growing and easy to care for.
- Tolerant of temperature ranges - keep near window but not directly in sun.
- Colorful blooms all year long.
- Place in indirect sunlight.
- Water from the base to avoid spotting damage to the leaves.
- Pinch blooms when done blooming to encourage new buds
Indoor Herb Garden
- Place by window for full 6 hours of sunlight.
- Grow beside other plants for humidity - try misting with a water bottle to keep moist.
- Low maintenance and sun loving.
- Prefer dry environments so water rarely.
- Grow in blend of sand and soil.
- Use shadow pots for their shallow roots.
- Understated, elegant accent piece
- Requires lots of light and good drainage.
- Pay attention to leaf color. Light grassy leaves are ideal.
- Fill pebble try with water to keep humid.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree
- Needs bright, consistent light.
- Re-pot every year to accommodate roots.
- Water when the top inch of soil is dry.
- Clean large leaves with a cloth.